Inventor 2024 Tips & Tricks
Speed up your workflows & save time for innovation.
Thursday, January 25 @11:00 AM EST.
Unlock the full potential of Autodesk Inventor 2024!
As a product designer and engineer, wouldn't you like to:
- Improve your proficiency with Autodesk Inventor
- Take advantage of the newest features & functionalities
- Speed up your design workflows and save time for innovation
Whether you're looking to advance your expertise or you're just getting started with Inventor, we'll get you up to speed with the features and enhancements in the latest release to speed up your engineering workflows and improve your design experience.
Join this live webinar and learn how to seamlessly integrate the newest Autodesk Inventor functionalities into your workflows to improve productivity and revolutionize your design experience!
- General Enhancements
- Model File Section Views, Improved Orbit Tool
- Part Enhancements
- 3D Annotations & Model Based Dimensions, Marking Tool, Sheet Metal
- Assembly Enhancements
- Component Bounding Box, Tube & Pipe
- Drawing Enhancements
- Revision Clouds
- Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Autodesk Certified Inventor Expert
- Autodesk Certified Inventor Professional
Jim has over 30 years in the manufacturing industry, working in consumer electronics and automotive as a design engineer, test engineer, and CAD administrator, having earned both his bachelor's and master's degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh University.
At Synergis, you'll find Jim instructing various training classes, conducting custom training, and working with customers on consulting and modeling projects.